Here are the steps:-
- You must go into parts point of sale > enter the part number and select minus in the quantity field for as many needed to be refunded.
- Once this is done you must click on the add button when all the information for the parts are correct (quantity and price).
- When this appears on the top section of the screen (parts awaiting to be invoiced) a box will appear for override instructions.
- You must then enter the override keyword (4 digit number found in setup > general setup)
- Once this has been done you must select the customer it will be credited to via the customer (F8) button.
- This will then be complete - this is simply raising a credit without an invoice ref. This is the best solution to refund a customer from the old system.